Friday, December 1, 2017

Dream and Fantasy

Dream and Fantasy


The way you softly touch me, made me want to be wrap around
Your irresistible gentle kisses, warmth my restless excited mind
Lying down on bed of grass, on the side a peaceful running river
By the foot of the mountain, the magic of happiness begins
Listening to the sound of the river while your heart beating faster
Under the blanket of the blue skies, I just want you deep inside
I don't mind being held tight if I can hear you breathing all electrified
Being lost in the forest with you, singing the sound of nature
Is one of the best gift to share, that ease my pain and loneliness
Stealing me for a day is a pleasure, as long as you're my treasure
But sad to mention that when I woke up this is just a dream full of elution
The dream full of fantasy because of the wants from you can fulfill me

~Rosabella~

No comments:

Post a Comment