Friday, December 1, 2017

A Strange Compassion

A Strange Compassion

A stranger to my eyes with so much compassion inside
The messages didn't even start with hi yet it made me smile
Your soundless to my ears, a scream of happiness in my heart
I am clueless on how did it start but I am loving each and every part
Your determination awaken my sleeping worthless compassion
Infatuation is the word that doesn't exemplify your desired emotion
I can't deny that you're attractive to my eyes and i felt deprived inside
If fantasy is possible in real life, I would be right by your side
You're special stranger to me the way you made me feel so happy
You do believe in destiny, I do felt your feelings are real towards me
We do used the word "strange" in so many ways and loved it anyway
I wake up smiling because your message is sweet and comforting
For that strange reason I want you close to me to feel my affection

~Rosabella~

No comments:

Post a Comment