Saturday, December 2, 2017

You're Special to Have

You're Special to Have

I didn't expect my own little world would feel empty without you beside me
You made me wish under the moon light last night and that wish is to hold you tight
As I open the window, I felt my feelings flew, hugged myself and feel the wind blow
Winter is here but my heart is in flame wanting you near to hear my sweet whisper
I wish you would listen as the clock ticking like the sound of my heart beating
Just to look at you straight in your eyes would be a dream of a lifetime joy inside
You made me smile day and night, made me feel special even your not in my sight
I am clueless to have this type of interest which quickly ease my loneliness
If this is not a special love then don't tell me what I have cause I would be that sad

~Rosabella~

No comments:

Post a Comment