Sunday, September 3, 2017

Tears gone Dry

Tears gone Dry

I am no longer in shape to cry
There's no more tears in my eyes
I can look at you feeling so dry
You no longer can make me smile

I've loved you with all my might
Understand all your desires in life
Even when you embarrassed me
It hurts but to you seems alright

My path is not for no one to cry
I did all I could plus the sacrifice
And all that I do is understand you
But nothing seems enough though

There is no race between our pathways
No comparison when things go wrong
I did not control none of your compass
Your lifestyle is the A's of your success

Blaming me for whatever hurdles you
Is not something I would love to
I am not feeling better to see you struggle
So don't blame me in your gambling way

I do brag accomplishing what I aimed
But I admit, I never was scared or lame
And I will not find someone to blame
If achieving my success seems too dim


I did gamble and risks my future
But is not because of money I adore
Is because when I pray, God answer me
You see me happy, it hurts you internally

Blaming me for all your failure is not a cure
Try to admit that maybe once and for all
I am not the one making you feel like fool
For once admit it, your the one in control

~Rosabella~

No comments:

Post a Comment