Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hurt me but Don't Lie

Hurt me But Don't lie

Is okay if you hurt me
I will forgive you easily
It is not okay to lie
It hurts me deep inside

I care about your feelings
as I care more about your pain
I sometimes feel uncertain
But I love you from deep within

Ignoring you is not easy to do
As loving you is all I know
I've tried hard to be tough
Teach my heart to be rough

But each time I look at your eyes
I always saw that angel in disguise
The one I fall for all the reasons
The one whom i loved through it all

It hurts me to seeing you cry
It breaks my heart to see you smile
That smile once was mine
Now that smile is for someone

That someone who you've choose
To replaced my place inside
Is okay I still keep you mine
Even if it will hurt me till I die

~Rosabella~

No comments:

Post a Comment