Thursday, June 22, 2017

Just Hug Me Tight

Just hug Me Tight

Darling, I promised to love you and tell you no lie
Even if, it is painful, I will not hesitate to stay by your side
I simply wanted to witness your smile, so please, don't cry
I'm here to love you till I no longer can see the ocean's tide

Is not easy to pretend that we are okay, just for peace
You made me feel confused as if I am alone in a mace
Crying at night wondering why I'm in this hallow empty space
I am helplessly longing for your caring and tight embrace

You seemed clueless each time you hurts me
But wants to be notice whenever we disagree
You act so perfectly fine and found me to blame
I love you anyway and I will remain the same

I have and will love you from your head to your toe
I promise not to revise my feelings if I can't have you
Even if, I sometimes found your words hard to swallow
I know from the beginning I have my heart to follow

I understand my limitation since I began to love you
But I don't take for granted that you been hurting me too
Loving you is the motivation I can't easily let go
Although, sometimes you sure made me feel we're through

No comments:

Post a Comment