Monday, April 7, 2014

Traffic Light



Traffic Light

 

Life is definitely exciting when you are in-between

Things happens with no warning, refers it as accident

Once an ordinary day work its magic and unload the surprises

 I stay away from trouble and remember most all the roles

A busy ordinary freeway leaves me pain, headache I mean

That much headache it brought me in such a sharp pain

However, I still have that much joy deep within

I can’t quit smiling while the traffic light is green

For some reason, my clumsiness twisted my vain

 I can feel my blood vessels rapidly pumping

 This is not some agony because I heard the words you say

I never thought a busy road can be this fun

I am aware with all the barriers and rails

I also know to go straight and do not get hit by the train

Traffic keeps my busy fingertips working

Without pad and pen I am still writing

Because once you inspired me, there is no stopping

There will only be joy and not pain at the ending

 

By: Rosabella

No comments:

Post a Comment