Monday, April 7, 2014

Mystery in My Clock


Mystery in My Clock

The temperature is dropping while the sun is hiding

I am searching, looking for someone to share my pain

Is not easy to close my eyes while my tears flowing

It took me for a while to relax while taking a deep sigh

I wish I had a magic glue that can hold you head to toe

I don’t know what happened and how easy you tickled my vain

There is nothing to fear but not when you are near

I was once wishing you were close to me than by air

Hoping that you can see my tears while is drifting

The clock continue ticking and my tears constantly running

It’s getting colder and colder longing for you my dear

But I know this will happens only in my dream

Because you can never be real while I’m sleeping

You’re just a part of that mystery that I once encountered

The mystery that once was my inner fantasy


By: Rosabella

No comments:

Post a Comment