Friday, June 9, 2017

My childish dream

My childish dream

I leave foot prints on mud and not on the sand while my normal playground is the farm of trials
Each morning of hike from mountains​ of hope down to rivers of disappointment, struggle, and moan
I am trying to enjoy the morning due of washing the tears off my hands
The hands that catches all the streaming pain drowning my tomorrow
I walked miles of all wonder wether I could keep or flee from the wrapping poverty off of me
The poverty of knowledge and education are vividly painted on walls of regret
While the richness of values and morals are the ray of lights that guides​ me see the strength in me
The echoes of courage waken the childish dream from deep within, it rises the tiger of determination with the focus of an eagle I sore the ocean of tears reaching my goal
Laying on the bed of fruits from the hard labor planting in the garden of my ambition
Now is the time to share my harvested goals from a farmer child of dream

*Rosabella*

No comments:

Post a Comment