Tuesday, June 6, 2017

In your eyes

By request

"In your eyes"

I don't want to be loved if not by you
Not the love that makes me feels dark and blue
I want the kind of love I found in you
The love that made me sees the truth
A love that made me shines and glows

I know I have been in love with you
But I wasn't convinced if it is true
Until the moment I looked at you
I have no share of words that can be told
I didn't feel as empty as I am without you beside me

I can't tell you enough about my feelings
As river goes no one really knows but it flows
Just to sit by your side comes with no pride
As you made me sees what true love really is
Looking straight to your eyes I felt love inside

If I just can keep holding you tight
Only then, maybe you can feel what I feel inside
The feelings that as clear as sunrays and moon light
As I felt the love you have in me through your eyes
One thing is clear, there is no letting go
When it comes to you I sure know what loves can do

                             *Rosabella

No comments:

Post a Comment