Friday, January 22, 2016

Hoping that you fall in me too


Loving you is not something my heart can revise as soon as you act like you are no longer interested on what I feel for you

I may look as if I am a stupid dreamer but ain't got nothing to shoot if ain't got none as you seem to love depriving me with my own emotion

I can't teach you to love me the way I want but please, don't comfort me with a false hope if you were no longer there from the beginning

I am in love with you and will still keep this feeling I have only for you, until you tell me how much of a fool I am to nurture this strong connection my heart ties to yours

I love you and I know you do know and deep inside of yours is something only I can hope for, to have a little space to grow and one day you would fall on me too

It hurts to be unwanted I hope you know, but the pain is not something that can dictate my heart not to feel and longing for the love that maybe you don't have

9 comments:

  1. :-) Keep writing---when you can find the time. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My x co-dj asked me to write her something. So I did and this is it! Lol
    Thanks much for giving me upbeat response ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good student & a good writer . why you are didnot writing article in Newspapers
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe people will not be as interested on my writing as you are.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bobbie@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete