Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Friend

I was not looking for a friend who can change me, I am looking for a friend who can motivates me. I was not looking for a friend who can judge me, I am looking for a friend who can help me better myself. I was not looking for a friend who can embarrass me, I am looking for a friend who can help me do the right things. I am not contented of what I have because I know there is more I want to learn that can help me challenge myself for a much brighter future. I am a person who have a huge heart and strong determination to continue seeking for more knowledge. I stay positive even if it means losing friends, friends who don't understand the true meaning of friendship.
BrossAssassin

2 comments:

  1. Nice Ma'am you are really really beautiful person May you live long and your thinking is very well keep it up thank you

    ReplyDelete